CONTEST: Kid Cudi Poster Design Contest
by Winston "Stone" Ford
CALLING ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS!!
We are looking for YOU to design the next poster for Kid Cudi’s July 2nd Show at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD. We’re looking for a designer to craft a flyer for Cudi’s concert which will be displayed as promo for the event. In addition, the contest winner will get two VIP tickets to his concert as well as a private meet and greet with Cudi himself.
Rules, Terms and Conditions
EMAIL ALL ENTRIES TO CUDICONTEST@THECOUCHSESSIONS.COM!
File Format: JPEG, TIFF, or PDF only
Poster must measure 4 inches by 3 inches, with 300 DPI and CMYK format.
Poster must include the text “Merriweather Post Pavillion” and the Date “July 2nd 2011″
All participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this Competition. If you are under 21 and win the contest, you must bring a legal guardian with you.
– ONE entry per email address
– Submissions become the property of CD Enterprises, Inc (CDE) and The Couch Sessions.
– Submit the artwork of their poster through the email address provided ONLY.
NO physically mailed in submissions will be accepted.
– Artwork must be SUBMITTED by June 22, 2011 to be accepted in the Competition.
– CDE and Artist Management will vote after the close of the competition on June 20th; the winner will be announced by June 27, 2011.