WHO: Lynice Williams, owner of unisex vintage boutique DMVntage and Marc Clark, the creative genius behind the Marc C. Collection — where innovation meets fashion.
DMVntage hunts gathers and brings you the most amazing clothing artifacts for men and women. True style is not defined by those who shop solely on aisles of duplication. Shopping vintage is not only stylish, but it’s also fashion conscious. For more information on DMVntage visit www.facebook.com/dmvntage.
Marc C. is an innovative fashion line, which is set to take fashion to new heights. Marc C.’s designs are in a league of their own incorporating exotic, iconic and artistic concepts. Known for his unisex hand made Bow Tie Brooches, Marc C. has turned a classic neck piece into a hot accessory that even celebrities adore. Inspired by the chic style of the 21st century, Marc C. is dedicated to providing a refreshing view on fashion and as the seasons continue he will work to expand his collection.
WHAT: “The Collective” is a union, of creative minds coming together under one roof for the purpose of networking and idea generation. Sponsored by fashion and entertainment lifestyle brand, Bleu Magazine (http://bleulife.com/), attendees can look forward to the following:
- Vintage pop-up shops
- Browse Marc C’.s newly designed website and view his current collection (http://www.marcclark.com/)
- Live painting by Moe the Creator (http://moesartdesign.com/)
- Bam Body Art by Jabious Williams
- Networking amongst the DMV’s most fashion forward individuals
- Opportunity to purchase one-of-a-kind vintage pieces in addition to items from the Marc C. collection (Cash Only)
WHEN: Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 from 7p.m. to 11p.m.
WHERE: Policy Lounge, 1904 14th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009