Short Films in Brooklyn
by Winston "Stone" Ford
FlatFoot Fête presents – The Screening, a night of shorts and works-in-progress
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 ??? 7pm ??? 10pm
262 Taaffe Pl
Why catch a film in the dark when you can enjoy a film salon with other creative minds?
The Screening is a monthly series exploring the creative process through shorts and works-in-progress. The intimacy of the gathering allows for a loose exchange between filmmakers and an audience of artists and creative-influencers. Always welcoming submissions.
(more info after the jump)
Perks: inspiration, networking, collaborative opps, news, cool energy, FREE ADMISSION, FREE HOT DOGS!!!
Screening w. Q&A on the following works:
– the palpable silence of temptation
Nothing to Do with the Elephant, documentary
– gentrification of Brooklyn, artists vs. yuppies
A Potato Chip Tale, narrative
Heidi Sjursen/Clark Ov Saturn
– epic psychedelic road adventure about a disgruntled supermodel who must face her dark past and fears head on.
– shared spaces enable characters burdens to intersect — subtle influences on one another frees them.
Black Highway, narrative
– “there’s a killer on the road???” noir-inspired psycho-drama